Today we had our debrief/course wrap-up in Foundations and I wanted to share what I learned throughout the 4 months of class.
1. I learned a lot about what exactly it means to be a good therapist and how you can provide the best care to your clients.
2. I learned how to be a better listener and to empathize more with my clients.
3. I learned what OT was founded on and what drives our practice today.
4. I learned how to be creative and think outside the box.
5. I learned practical things about the assessments I'll more than likely be using in clinical settings and when they are best to be used.
6. I learned a lot more about my classmates and my professor, which is a huge reason why I wanted to come to UTHSC.
Those are the top 6 things that come to mind right away, but I know theres much more that I've learned. Overall, Foundations OCP was a fun, insightful class that I enjoyed taking.
1. I learned a lot about what exactly it means to be a good therapist and how you can provide the best care to your clients.
2. I learned how to be a better listener and to empathize more with my clients.
3. I learned what OT was founded on and what drives our practice today.
4. I learned how to be creative and think outside the box.
5. I learned practical things about the assessments I'll more than likely be using in clinical settings and when they are best to be used.
6. I learned a lot more about my classmates and my professor, which is a huge reason why I wanted to come to UTHSC.
Those are the top 6 things that come to mind right away, but I know theres much more that I've learned. Overall, Foundations OCP was a fun, insightful class that I enjoyed taking.
Excellent list! Thank you for your contributions to this class.
ReplyDelete